SPOKANE, Wash. - As of 6:00 a.m. this morning, about a mile and a half stretch of Bigelow Gulch Road is closed in the Orchard Prairie area for a repaving project.
All lanes in both directions from Weile Ave. to Jensen Rd. will be closed until Wednesday, October 17 at 4:00 p.m.
The detour from Spokane's city limits is from Francis to Market, then Peone to Bruce/Argonne.
The reason for the closure is an asphalt overlay project between Weile and Jenson Road. Detour signs will be in place and motorists should expect delays.
SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair
- Spokane Co. Medical Examiner identifies Spokane Valley shooting suspect