SEATTLE - A Horizon Air Q400 aircraft has crashed in Pierce County after an unauthorized takeoff from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
No passengers were on board the aircraft.
The Pierce County Sheriff's Office confirms the plane crashed on Ketron Island, just west of the Chambers Bay Golf Course.
- Reclaim Idaho travels state to promote Medicaid Expansion
- SPD warns of potential unknown street drug
- Cougar spotted at Canfield Mountain Natural Area
- Coeur d'Alene football team practices in Kellogg for better air quality
- McMorris Rodgers holds forums, meets with constituents
- Summer camps forced to adjust to smoke, unhealthy air