SPOKANE, Wash. - Tighten those cleats and get ready to compete!
Spokane Sports Leagues and Spokane Parks and Recreation announced the first ever Lilac City Adult Soccer Tournament, which will take place on Friday, Oct. 4 through Sunday, Oct. 6.
The tournament will be held at the premier sports complex in the Inland Northwest, Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, located at 5701 N. Assembly St.
Participants must be 18 years or older to compete and the tournament will be separated into three different leagues: Coed Open Competitive, Coed Open Recreational and Men's Open Competitive.
Teams are allowed a roster of up to 23 players with a team fee of $400.
The tournament consists of three group play games along with a single game elimination match in the 2nd round, giving each team a four game guarantee.
There will also be a beer garden at the event for the enjoyment of all participants and spectators over the age of 21.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday