SPOKANE, Wash. - Dragons, unicorns and mermaids... starting Friday, you'll be able to see them all at the the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture.
The MAC's most recent exhibit, Giants, Dragons and Unicorns: The World of Mythic Creatures, is designed to teach people about the natural and cultural roots behind ancient legends.
Visitors can see replicas of a mermaid, unicorn... even a massive model of a Kraken.
"What other place in the world do you get to experience a kraken in a person-to-person situation?" said the museum's Curator of History Freya Ligget.
The exhibit will be open to the public through September and all ages are welcome. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player