SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena will host Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers as part of The Summer of Living Dangerously Tour on Thursday, June 7.
Founded in 1972, Steely Dan has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide. In 2000, their album 'Two Against Nature' won multiple Grammy awards, including "Album of the Year". In 2001, the group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The Doobie Brothers have sold more than 48 millions records worldwide and have won four Grammy Awards. The Doobies have tallied five Top 10 singles and 16 Top 40 hits.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Jan. 26 at 10 a.m. and will be sold at the Spokane Arena Box Office, all TicketsWest Outlets, at TicketsWest.com, or over the phone by calling 800-325-SEAT.
Tickets are $39.50, $69.50, $89.50, and $125.00.
More information is available here.
CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT!— Spokane Arena (@SpokaneArena) January 22, 2018
Award winning rock legends, Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers will bring The Summer of Living Dangerously Tour to the Spokane Arena on Thursday, June 7!
Tickets go on sale Friday, January 26 at 10am at @TicketsWest! pic.twitter.com/NuD6n91gw7
- Spokane firefighter with legacy of protecting firefighters remembered
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery provides safe, confidential temporary childcare
- The impacts of child abuse, through the eyes of an officer
- Daycare worker fights for better access to childcare after death of Caiden Henry
- Kxly4 Extreme Team gets to work renovating Project ID
- Lost dog found at Farragut State Park