OLYMPIA, Wash. - Washington State Parks announces the recent launch of an interactive online recreation map specifically developed for people with disabilities.
Washington State Parks is working to make outdoor recreation accessible to all people, from Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant campsites, to restrooms, trails and docks.
The new online tool helps people with disabilities find state parks with ADA features and facilities.
With more than 90 state parks included in the map, visitors can search for several features and facilities, including trails, campsites, restrooms, docks, showers, cabins and more.
The map will be updated as more ADA facilities and features become available. To view the map click here.
- Put The Happy Back In Your Holidays: How to sign your family's name on a Christmas card
- Third fatal crash in three days; WSP says all were preventable
- Doctor credits Idaho State Police trooper with saving 2-year-old's life
- School bus involved in 3 car crash in North Spokane
- 2 men charged in hammer attack held on $250k bail
- A dozen doughnuts for a dollar-- today only!