SPOKANE, Wash. - Colin Cantwell, the man who designed ships like the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star for the original Star Wars movies, signed autographs for fans Thursday inside the Comic Book Shop at Northtown Mall.
Cantwell showed off some of the original concept designs he gave to George Lucas.
Cantwell also worked with Director Stanley Kuberick on 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- One person injured in shooting near North Central High School
- Washington Wine Month: Wine tasting 101
- Spokane dentist pleads guilty to distributing opioids to former patient
- "Jimmy Kimmel, this is a real place!": Gonzaga students prove they actually exist
- Starting teacher pay raised to $40,000 in Idaho
- Rui Hachimura gets special visit from former NBA player