Spokane - St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute will welcome survivors of brain injuries and their families to the 2018 Brain Injury Community Day on Wednesday, March 28 from 2:30 p.m. to 4: 30 p.m.
Ronald "Z" Zubrick is a brain injury survivor and vocational rehabilitation counselor at St. Luke's. He will be giving a presentation on "Living Life Post Brain Injury." Ronald has a dual master's degree from Western Michigan University in both Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy.
Each year, more than 1.7 million people in the United States will sustain a brain injury. St. Luke's offers physical, occupational, speech and recreation therapies, assisting patients through the recovery process throughout the Inland Northwest,
- Court docs: Isenberg autopsy shows "no evidence of drowning"
- Spokane Public Library hosts ribbon cutting for 24-hour Library
- Cenex Zip Trip rape suspect charged with additional crimes
- Upriver Beacon Fire at 20 percent containment
- Wildfire burning in Stevens County
- Washington State University veterinarians caring for confiscated crocodilian