Spokane - St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute will welcome survivors of brain injuries and their families to the 2018 Brain Injury Community Day on Wednesday, March 28 from 2:30 p.m. to 4: 30 p.m.
Ronald "Z" Zubrick is a brain injury survivor and vocational rehabilitation counselor at St. Luke's. He will be giving a presentation on "Living Life Post Brain Injury." Ronald has a dual master's degree from Western Michigan University in both Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy.
Each year, more than 1.7 million people in the United States will sustain a brain injury. St. Luke's offers physical, occupational, speech and recreation therapies, assisting patients through the recovery process throughout the Inland Northwest,
- Gonzaga's Graduate Accounting ranked 13th best in nation
- Fear grows among business owners as construction looms on North Monroe
- Renovation project brings new life to East Sprague
- Trial underway for woman accused of murder plot against husband
- Air 4 Adventure: First day of spring
- Students plan March For Our Lives as news hits of another school shooting