UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, SR 27 is still closed from Tekoa to Waverly Road, milepost 49 to milepost 60. The Dept. of Transportation said at 9:00 a.m., "Crews have been working all night trying to reopen SR 27. Unfortunately, we are still dealing with areas of blowing and drifting snow. There is no ETA for reopening at this time."
SR 27 is closed from Waverly Junction to Tekoa.
Crews are currently experiencing difficulties keeping up with snow as it continues to drift through the area.
The road will be closed until further notice. Please use other routes.
This story will be updated when we get more information.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Jay Inslee announces he will run for a third term as governor
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee to announce run for 3rd term
- SPD: Man steals U-Haul, leads officers on chase, then hides in rafters of N. Spokane garage
- Montana boy found safe, AMBER Alert canceled
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'See you in court': Family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer