SPOKANE CO., Wash. - One person was taken to the hospital by life-flight following a two-car crash at State Route 2 and Wood Road early Wednesday morning.
Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said the patient did not have life-threatening injuries.
Update-SR2 at Wood Rd— Trooper J. Sevigney (@wspd4pio) October 9, 2019
Roadway has reopened although troopers remain on scene as tow trucks work to clear.
One patient transported by air ambulance with non life threatening injuries.
The intersection was closed, but reopened just before 7:30 a.m. Troopers said they would stay on scene until tow works cleared the involved vehicles.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back