Today we're hiking up Stevens Creek Trailhead, one of many trails in the Dishman Hills Conservation Area. It's an enriching and scenic hike up the hill's ridge, but you'll be rewarded with one of the most stunning views in the Inland Northwest.
- Hit-and-run victim remembered for his big heart, loyalty to friends
- Coeur d'Alene schools consider later start times
- Groups accuse Woodward of spreading fear, hate over border patrol issue
- Gonzaga Law School opens immigration clinic with Catholic Charities
- Spokane Valley Sheriff's Office have safely located missing 11-year-old
- Hundreds of SPS students out of class due to vaccine paperwork; 23 citing personal MMR exemptions