Spotify and Hulu are joining forces to get more subscribers.
The two companies unveiled a new subscription bundle Wednesday. For $12.99 a month, subscribers will get access to Spotify's ad-free music streaming service, as well as Hulu's basic package, which streams tv shows and movies with a few ad breaks.
Paying for both services separately would set you back nearly $18.
The 71 million Spotify premium subscribers can take advantage of the offer starting Wednesday. The deal will then be extended to everyone this summer.
Hulu and Spotify already offer a $5.99 per month bundled service for college students.
- Protest turned to celebration, as dozens turn out for Liberty or Death rally
- Chick-fil-A to open location at Gonzaga
- Community fire briefings planned for northwest Montana residents
- Air Quality affecting Inland Northwest Blood Center donations
- Coeur d'Alene Little League faces Georgia in World Series game Saturday
- Ephrata Police searching for robbery suspect