SPOKANE, Wash. - If you're looking for something to do this Mother's Day weekend, Spokane wineries and tasting rooms are celebrating this year's spring release.
One of those is Bridge Press Cellars on Pacific Avenue.
Their building went through a total renovation a few years ago and this weekend, they're celebrating their grand reopening.
The winery says it's family friendly. Dad is the wine maker and an orthopedic surgeon, and mom organizes events. Their son Andrew is in charge of music and promotions.
Bridge Press Cellars is one of the more than 20 wineries that make up Spokane's Cork District, many of which are within walking distance of each other.
And this Mother's Day weekend is the spring release.
You can try all of their wines, many with food and chocolate pairings and music at many locations.
- SCA: battle for the northwest
- Northern Quest Casino Summer Concert Series begins
- McMorris Rodgers releases statement on family border separation
- CDA conducts parking study in midtown area
- Police respond to shooting in north Spokane
- Spokane's Catholic bishop condemns separation of children from immigrant parents