SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley firefighters rescued an injured bicyclist Sunday.
The fire department said it had to perform a technical rescue to reach the injured person inside the Dishman Hills Natural Area. The cyclist was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment at about 5:30 p.m.
The fire department did not release any other details regarding the incident.
When to Watch the Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition on ABC
Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Power restored to Avista customers in the Graland neighborhood
- Admissions change leading to more diversity at Whitworth University
- Gonzaga professor's film selected to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival
- More than 15 cars vandalized in one night in Cheney