SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Tribe is moving along with their new casino in Airway Hieghts. Thursday morning, tribal members and their families showed up in big numbers for a job and hiring fair.
More than 300 positions need to be filled before the casino open including jobs in food service, gaming and management.
The tribe is hosting another job fair next week that will be open to everyone. It's happening at their S.T.E.P. office located at 13918 W. Sunset Highway in Airway Heights from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Spokane Police Chief appointed to Washington Association of Sheriffs & Police Chiefs Executive Board
- Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office cracks down on drunk driving
- Semi-truck driver killed near Wallace
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 13
- Working smoke detectors save Spokane Valley man's life
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events