SPOKANE, Wash. - No need to worry about gas money with the return of a bus service to Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park.
The service will transport guests from Spokane to the mountain.
Every Saturday, starting on Dec. 28, a 55-passenger bus with equipment storage will shuttle all ski and snowboarders, above the age of 12, up to the mountain and back from two to three locations in Spokane.
The bus service will run all the way through to Mar. 7, 2020.
Tickets, per day, will be available online at www.mtspokane.com.
Troy's story: wife of former CD'A principal opens up about suicide, CTE
End of GM strike still uncertain, despite tentative labor deal
- Troy's story: wife of former CD'A principal opens up about suicide, CTE
- City Council approves 'phase one' plans for emergency shelter space
- City of Spokane working on finalizing warming shelter
- Convicted child rapist released, expected to return to Spokane
- PAC finds effective, inexpensive advertising options through social media
- Sacred Heart Children's Hospital pediatrics unit undergoes major remodel