SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Symphony is proud to present “The Music of Star Wars: The Symphony Awakens”.
Two concerts will be held on February 17, 2018 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.; Resident Conductor Morihiko Nakahara will lead them.
The concerts will feature selections by award-winning composer John Williams from the legendary “Star Wars” film series scores, including “The Force Awakens” and “Rogue One”.
Pre-concert activities start 90 minutes before each concert at the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox, and will include memorable photo opportunities with “Star Wars” characters, drink specials from the Mos Eisley Cantina, and other planet-themed activities. Concert goers are encouraged to wear “Star Wars”-themed costumes.
Tickets for “The Music of Star Wars: The Symphony Awakens” will go on sale Thursday, December 7 at 12:01 a.m.
Tickets will be available at www.spokanesymphony.org, Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox Box Office at 1001 W. Sprague Avenue, (509) 624-1200, and all TicketsWest outlets.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager