SPOKANE, Wash. - Most splash pads in the city of Spokane will open Saturday, May 25.
According to a news release, 15 of the city's 17 splash pads will open Memorial Day weekend. The splash pads at Grant Park and Nevada Park will not open until June 17.
All splash pads will be operational daily, from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. until September 8. For a list of all splash pad locations, check here.
The city's four golf courses are also now open. The city courses are:
- Esmeralda: 3933 E. Courtland Ave.
- Downriver: 3225 N. Columbia Circle
- Indian Canyon: 1000 S. Assembly Drive
- The Creek at Qualchan: 301 E. Meadowlane Road
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Franklin Co. man accused of murdering his mother arrested while crossing US-Mexico border
- Deer Park woman quits job to search for missing dog
- Police still searching for N. Spokane shooting suspect
- September rain threatens harvest for local farmers
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Idaho execution records appeal may be considered next year