SPOKANE, Wash - UPDATE: Manito Park and Franklin Park splash pads are now open.
The majority of Spokane splash pads opened Monday morning at 9 am.
Splash pads at Grant Park and Nevada Park are set to open June 18. Manito and Mission Park splash pads are under repair, and are set to open mid-June.
All public pools are scheduled to be open May 18 through September 9th this season.
For updated pool and splash pad closure information - call the Aquatics Hotline: (509) 625-6960.
To find a park near you, click here!
Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier killed in Afghanistan
North Idaho woman accused of stealing $500,000 from non-profit appears in court
- Body of missing N. Idaho woman recovered from Snake River
- Bad air quality and extreme heat causes concert cancellation
- Dump truck accident causes Snake River Road closures
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce receives grant for Idaho tourism
- Captivating photos show fire's destruction in Glacier National Park
- Unhealthy air quality expected to continue