SPOKANE, Wash. - A long-awaited home decor store officially opened its doors on Wednesday, serving as a replacement to the former Costco on North Division.
“At Home” is a decor store based out of Texas that specializes in the selling of home goods, from bed and bath supplies to garden decor.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Semi crash, hazmat spill closes eastbound I-90 near St. Regis
- Top stories to know for your Wednesday
- Increased security at Deer Park High School Wednesday due to social media threat
- Police investigating fatal motorcycle crash on N Indain Trail Road
- Friends of the Library fall book sale starts Wednesday
- Tartar Sauce puts Zip's Drive-In on the map