SPOKANE, Wash. - The former site of Costco, on North Division, will now be a home decor store based out of Texas.
Spokane will be the site of its second store in Washington state. Washington's first "At Home" store opened in Puyallup in January.
"At Home" calls itself the "home and holiday decor superstore." It sells all kinds of goods for your home including furniture, bed and bath supplies and garden decor.
The store will fill more than 80,000 sq. ft. at the former Costco at 7619 N. Division Street. There's no word on when the store will actually open.
The city of Spokane has issued permits for the remodeling work to begin.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Scarywood celebrates 10 years of frightening fun with new haunt
- WDFW Police searching for a bull elk poacher in Kittitas County
- Explosive device blows up at Montana school, no injuries
- 'Citizens for Liberty and Labor' PAC drops another $40K against Woodward's campaign
- Chevy Chase to visit Spokane for special screening of 'Christmas Vacation'
- Hit-and-run victim remembered for his big heart, loyalty to friends