SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane running club was featured in a global magazine this month.
Runner's World called the Flying Irish Running Club a “feisty, friendly, beer-loving club that makes every Thursday feel as celebratory as Saint Patty's day.”
The free club has been around since 2006 and the over 600 members take a three to five mile run every Thursday, followed by a recovery pint at Ripple's Riverside Grille.
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal