SPOKANE, Wash. - World-renowned chef Guy Fieri is featuring a Spokane restaurant on this season's premier of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Fieri takes a cross-country road trip to visit some of America's best restaurants each year. According to a Facebook post by Ruins, he filmed part of his episode at Ruins earlier this year.
The Food Network show airs Friday, September 21.
Ruins is located on 825 North Monroe Street, near the courthouse. The restaurant offers craft cocktails with a rotating menu of creative and eclectic bar fare.
Introducing the Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza, now being sold at Pizza Hut
Man survives crash after truck rolls 100 yards down hill
- Man survives crash after truck rolls 100 yards down hill
- McMorris Rodgers joins other representatives in introducing BOUND Act for Canadian border staffing
- 'JessFest' climbing competition to celebrate Jess Roskelley, raise money for Deep Creek trailhead
- Homeowners say City of Spokane won't do anything about trash build-up in neighbor's yard
- Officers involved in deadly Coeur d'Alene shooting identified
- Governor Jay Inslee to join Spokane youth during climate strike this Friday