SPOKANE, Wash. - World-renowned chef Guy Fieri is featuring a Spokane restaurant on this season's premier of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Fieri takes a cross-country road trip to visit some of America's best restaurants each year. According to a Facebook post by Ruins, he filmed part of his episode at Ruins earlier this year.
The Food Network show airs Friday, September 21.
Ruins is located on 825 North Monroe Street, near the courthouse. The restaurant offers craft cocktails with a rotating menu of creative and eclectic bar fare.
Veteran honors fallen service members with new memorial project
Teen & Kid Closet, 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance honored with congressional award
- Veteran honors fallen service members with new memorial project
- Teen & Kid Closet, 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance honored with congressional award
- Spokane woman remembers grandfather's service during WWI memorial dedication
- Despite recent concerns, City of Spokane moving forward with homeless shelter operator
- Walk the dog before work, rain moving in Tuesday afternoon
- Sears at the Spokane Valley Mall to close by February 2020