SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are searching for a missing child that was taken from a treatment facility by his mother.
On Monday, 21-year-old Danielle Graves took her two-year-old son out of the treatment facility after both were court ordered to stay there. Due to the violation, the child is considered to be in imminent risk of harm and to be placed in protective custody.
Graves is 5 feet 6 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. Her son has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Graves or her child is asked to call 911 and reference #2017-20239455.
- KXLY4 News honored for best news series
- Free bagel tomorrow on "Take Your Child to Work Day"
- Level 3 sex offender released to Spokane
- Get free ice cream and a chance to win free Cirque tickets
- Sentencing delayed for former police sergeant found guilty of rape
- EWU names Hickey as new Athletic Director