SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are searching for a missing child that was taken from a treatment facility by his mother.
On Monday, 21-year-old Danielle Graves took her two-year-old son out of the treatment facility after both were court ordered to stay there. Due to the violation, the child is considered to be in imminent risk of harm and to be placed in protective custody.
Graves is 5 feet 6 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. Her son has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Graves or her child is asked to call 911 and reference #2017-20239455.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions