SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are searching for a missing child that was taken from a treatment facility by his mother.
On Monday, 21-year-old Danielle Graves took her two-year-old son out of the treatment facility after both were court ordered to stay there. Due to the violation, the child is considered to be in imminent risk of harm and to be placed in protective custody.
Graves is 5 feet 6 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. Her son has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Graves or her child is asked to call 911 and reference #2017-20239455.
- City of Spokane adjusts services, hours for MLK Day
- Clerk sexually assaulted at Cenex Zip Trip store
- Health care open enrollment period ends tomorrow
- DUI collision near Deer Park injures 3
- Spokane Valley man killed after car goes into Hayden Lake
- Spokane couple in Hawaii recalls panic after false missile alarm