SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are actively searching for a child and his father who were last seen Friday.
Anthony E. Hall, 42, took his son, 8-year-old Brenden M. Hall, from his mother's home in the 2100 block of West Fairview Avenue Friday. Initial reports show that Anthony was in possession of a firearm when taking custody of Brenden. Police believe there may be an ongoing custody dispute between Anthony and Brenden's mother.
Anthony left the area with Brenden and they are possibly traveling in Anthony's 1978 Sportman's motorhome.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Anthony or Brenden is asked to call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts
- Cool off in the summer heat with a Poppy Unique Treat!
- Crash temporarily blocks all lanes of Highway 27 near Jackson Road
- Employees file tort claims against Asotin County judge
- Washington State and National Parks offer free admission on Sunday
- Man seriously hurt in Hillyard shooting, police looking for shooter