SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATED STORY: Gwendolyn Mason is safe and has been reunited with her family.
ORIGINAL STORY: Spokane Police are requesting the public’s assistance in locating 86-year-old Gwendolyn E. Mason last seen in the area of 2000 N. Standard St., at approximately 1030 AM on Sunday.
Ms. Mason left the area on foot wearing an off-white blazer, brown slacks, and she was carrying a black purse.
She is 5’01” tall, approximately 105 lbs., with grey hair.
Due to age related cognitive impairment she is considered to be vulnerable and in danger. She will likely be confused, and possibly angry.
Spokane Police are asking for everyone to be watchful and to assist them in locating Ms. Mason. It is imperative that she be located and returned home.
If you see her please call Crime Check as soon as possible at (509) 456-2233.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School