SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police said a reckless driver made a mess near Spokane Community College Thursday morning.
N. Freya Street was blocked from E. Trent Ave. to Broadway for over an hour. It has since reopened.
Several items could be seen in the roads near the scene.
Reckless driver causes a mess near Freya & Desmet blocking Freya from Trent to Broadway the driver did not hit anyone or anything but one tire was flattened on his car & was taken to a local hospital for medical issues but non serious #4NewsNow pic.twitter.com/ZnIwJjV3fa— Jerry Swanson (@JerrysKXLY) November 7, 2019
Officers said the driver got a flat tire, then tried to climb into other vehicles in the area. Officers said he was also kicking cars before officers took him into custody. The man then fell to the ground and had a medical episode.
Police said he was taken to the hospital for medical issues, but it does not appear to be serious.
Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
Using machine learning to help at work
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Over 1,000 Avista customers without power in Garland neighborhood
- Admissions change leading to more diversity at Whitworth University
- Gonzaga professor's film selected to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival
- More than 15 cars vandalized in one night in Cheney