SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police officers are doing their part to honor the thousands of lives lost in terror attacks on September 11th, 2001.
SPD officers are wearing special badges for the month of September, with the words 'Never Forget' on them.
Officers purchased their own badges. According to the department, the proceeds were given to the Behind the Badge Foundation which works to honor law enforcement officers who have died, or been seriously injured, in the line of duty.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday