SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating a stabbing that occurred on E. Sprague Ave. and N. Ivory St. Thursday afternoon.
Spokane Fire Department and the Spokane Police Department responded to a report of a stabbing just before 2 p.m in the 1100 block of E. Sprague Ave. By the time officials had arrived, the two suspects had fled the scene.
The stabbing victim was taken to a local hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which were not life threatening.
Spokane police and a K9 unit searched the area but could not find the suspects.
Spokane Police Major Crimes Unit also responded to the scene. The investigation is ongoing.
If you have any information on the incident, you are asked to contact Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president
- Man firing gun in South Hill neighborhood prompts large police response
- Air 4 Adventure: Liberty Lake Golf Course
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations, Gonzaga games expected to draw big Saturday crowds
- Spokane County Commissioners investigate jail complaint