SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane City Police Detective assigned to the Spokane Regional Auto Theft Task Force (SRATTF) completed a search warrant for an illegal wrecking yard.
The yard was on the 700 block of N. Altamont.
On October 14, Spokane Police arrested 62 year-old Jan A. Katzenbogan, charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, stolen property and five counts of second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm.
Katzenbogan is a three-time convicted felon which makes it illegal for him to have any sort of firearms.
Detectives were able to recover a stolen Harley Davidson motorcycle, doors from a stolen pickup truck, miscellaneous parts from a stolen Subaru Forester and five firearms from the wrecking yard.
- A cooler, almost Christmassy weekend
- Looking to buy a home? It's tough for buyers right now, but a good market for sellers
- Air 4 Adventure: Ski Edition
- Spokane Police, Eastern State bridge gap on helping those in crisis
- 49 Degrees North opens this weekend
- Family's dog dies in Coeur d'Alene fire sparked by space heater