SPOKANE, Wash - Spokane International Airport (GEG) will celebrate Frontier Airlines first nonstop flight to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) on Aug. 13 at Gate A14.
The new service is available on Mondays and Fridays and tickets can be booked online at www.flyfrontier.com.
“There are multiple benefits as this flight provides additional city pair connections for the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region beyond Las Vegas to eight cities in the Frontier network- Atlanta, Chicago O’Hare, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, St. Louis and Tampa, said Larry Krauter, CEO of Spokane International Airport. "This nonstop flight also provides an additional convenient opportunity for area residents who want to visit Las Vegas on business or for a vacation, or for snowbirds to enjoy their second home.”
Spokane to Las Vegas flight schedule is as follows:
- Flight departs Las Vegas at 10:30 a.m. arrives in Spokane at 12:50 p.m.
- Flight departs Spokane at 1:40 p.m. arrives in Las Vegas at 4 p.m.
- Local agencies weigh in on the #WhyIDidntReport movement
- Union Gospel Mission uniting community for World Homeless Day
- Woman arrested for arson for downtown Spokane apartment fire
- South Boundary Fire Protection District sued as former commissioner faces rape charges
- Steven Branting to appear at Northtown Barnes and Noble for book signing
- Level 2 evacuation notice lifted for I-90 fires