SPOKANE, Wash. - If you can't stop watching fixer-upper shows, or find yourself checking out Pinterest multiple times a day, the Spokane Home and Garden Show might be the event for you this weekend.
Presented by the Spokane Home Builder's Association, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the Convention Center in downtown Spokane will be transformed in to a home improvement enthusiasts dream. Attendees will have the chance to meet experts in areas like floor installation, roofing, kitchen remodel and landscaping.
Many of the professionals who have set up booths, are familiar with attendees do-it-yourself dreams and can provide the tools necessary to make them a reality, with help and support along the way.
On Friday, the event runs from noon to 8 p.m. Starting at 4:30 p.m., attendees can partake in the Barrels and Brews event. For $20, they can peruse the booths while enjoying local wine and beer. Standard admission is $8.
Matt Blashaw, who can be seen on HGTV's “Yard Crashers” and “Vacation House for Free,” will host seminars for ticket holders on home improvement. He will also be signing autographs during the day. Saturday's event hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. On Sunday, you can enjoy the show from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Allergy season: A pain for you and your pets
- Firefighters volunteer time to make Freeman baseball field vision a reality
- Arches of Post St Bridge will remain in new design
- Spokane International Airport busy with holiday travelers
- Rachel Dolezal charged with welfare fraud