SPOKANE, Wash. - Imagine a romantic dinner - maybe some wine - then a nighttime view 1,000 feet above downtown Spokane with your valentine.
It's Inland Helicopters' Wine and City Lights Tour - a perfect getaway if you're not afraid of flying. During the 25-minute helicopter ride, couples will enjoy views of Spokane Falls, Riverfront Park's new ice ribbon, and other sights the Lilac City has to offer in addition to a complimentary glass of wine or microbrew.
"Usually the downtown area is my favorite - the Spokane Falls area, and circling Riverfront Park," said Jason Snyder, chief pilot at Inland Helicopters. "It's an amazing job."
Snyder gets to share his passion for flying and the unique views with customers.
"We get a lot of repeat people that come in and still - they've done it before and they still enjoy it every single time they come," Snyder said.
- Chelan County investigators arrest hit and run suspect
- Woman stabbed in Northeast Spokane
- Hundreds to attend Eastern Washington Interagency Fire Training Academy
- Teenager hospitalized with life-threatening injuries following auto-pedestrian crash
- Domestic violence assault, house fire investigation underway in Spokane
- Power outages affecting several hundred Avista customers