SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Design Review Board will hold a collaborative workshop Wednesday evening to review the plans for Phase 1 of renovations on the Southeast Sports Complex.
The Parks Department will also review the improvements being installed as part of the KXLY development.
Slight changes to the original plan include the removal of most of the softball fields and a better defined trail component.
The full report developed by the city can be found here.
The meeting will be held at 5:30 p.m. at the Council Briefing Center at City Hall.
McMorris Rodgers joins other representatives in introducing BOUND Act for Canadian border staffing
Idaho farmer and businessman announces run for U.S. Senate
- McMorris Rodgers joins other representatives in introducing BOUND Act for Canadian border staffing
- 'JessFest' climbing competition to celebrate Jess Roskelley, raise money for Deep Creek trailhead
- Homeowners say City of Spokane won't do anything about trash build-up in neighbor's yard
- Officers involved in deadly Coeur d'Alene shooting identified
- Governor Jay Inslee to join Spokane youth during climate strike this Friday
- Alleged child rapist arrested by US Marshals after fleeing from Spokane