SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Detectives believe they have identified the suspects in the photos.
Spokane County Sheriff's Office Investigative Task Force (ITF) Detectives would like the public's help in identifying the male and female suspects in these photos.
The unidentified male and female are suspected of fraudulently using forged checks at several locations.
It is unknown if the pair know or are associated with each other as they have not been seen together, but are fraudulently using checks with the same account.
If you can help identify the male and or female suspects, you are asked to call ITF Detective Mark Smoldt at 509-477-3193 or Detective Jennifer Sutter at 509-477-3250, reference #10086024/10085606.
- Police emphasize safety when selling items online after couple robbed at gunpoint
- Teen who helped cover up killing of Pullman student sentenced
- Meals on Wheels running on empty
- Teenage girl killed in crash near McCall, Idaho
- BCSO equips deputies with Narcan spray to deal with opioid overdoses
- Search for missing swimmer at Palouse Falls State Park suspended for dangerous conditions