SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Detectives believe they have identified the suspects in the photos.
Spokane County Sheriff's Office Investigative Task Force (ITF) Detectives would like the public's help in identifying the male and female suspects in these photos.
The unidentified male and female are suspected of fraudulently using forged checks at several locations.
It is unknown if the pair know or are associated with each other as they have not been seen together, but are fraudulently using checks with the same account.
If you can help identify the male and or female suspects, you are asked to call ITF Detective Mark Smoldt at 509-477-3193 or Detective Jennifer Sutter at 509-477-3250, reference #10086024/10085606.
- Semi-truck driver killed near Wallace
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 13
- Working smoke detectors save Spokane Valley man's life
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year