SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Fire is mopping up the last of several brush fires near Highway 395, six miles north of Spokane, by Deer Park. The fires were near both northbound and southbound lanes, the largest of which was nearly an acre in size. One of the northbound lanes was blocked while fire crews worked.
There is no official report on acres burned yet, but the scene is mostly clear, with cleanup efforts currently underway.
Here's how to be energy efficient while still keeping your house cool
Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash
- City of Spokane public pools are closing for the summer soon
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts
- Cool off in the summer heat with a Poppy Unique Treat!