SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County crews are working in all four road districts to plow snow. Crews started early Wednesday morning.
Primary and secondary arterials are being cleared, as are hilly residential areas as needed.
A winter storm watch is in effect through Friday night. Sleet and ice, along with the potential for snow, could create hazardous driving conditions throughout the county.
In preparation for the storm, crews are moving snow on arterials to the ditch line.
You can view the City's snow plow activity map here.
- Tsunami warnings canceled after magnitude-7.9 earthquake off Alaska
- Idaho House panel introduces speed limit bill
- BREAKING: Tsunami Watch for WA coast canceled
- Vandals strike Spokane Valley Elks lodge, cause thousands in damage
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor