SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a possible child luring incident involving two preteen girls that happened Monday evening at Franklin Park.
At around 6 p.m. Monday, two young girls were walking at Franklin Park when they were approached by an unknown male in a vehicle on Whitehouse Street just north of Queen Avenue.
The male asked the two girls for directions to a business that was not anywhere near the area. The driver asked the girls to come closer to his car, told them they were pretty, and asked if they were models. He did not ask them if they wanted to get in the vehicle.
The male is described as a clean cut, white male in his 20s with brown curly hair and a goatee. His vehicle is described as possibly resembling the model of Ford car below, or being a similar body style with a rounded top. The car had very dark, tinted windows. It is believed the car has license plates from a state other than Washington.
SPD is attempting to locate the driver of the vehicle. If you have any information regarding the incident, you are asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233, and reference incident number 2018-20070130.
*Vehicle pictured is an example*
- Dolezal documentary arrives on Netflix Friday
- City of Spokane employees bring their kids to work
- City Ethics Commission: Mayor Condon did not violate ethics code
- Central Valley girls basketball team honored by Spokane Valley
- Selkirk High student builds canoe from wood loosed in landslide
- College Republicans spark on-campus protest