SPOKANE, Wash. - This is a developing story. We will post updates as they become available.
The Spokane Police Department is currently investigating a hit-and-run incident on 29th Avenue and Grand Boulevard on Spokane's South Hill.
Police say that the victim is up and walking. Allegedly, the driver hit the victim after driving through a red light.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player