UPDATE: US195 soundbound is now open, acccording to WSP.
A crash involving a semi-truck and a car has been reported five miles south of Spangle, Wash. on US195 at mile post 75.
The southbound lane of US195 is currently blocked, and Washington State Patrol says to expect delays.
There has been one fatality reported.
UPDATE- SR195 MP75— Trooper J. Sevigney (@wspd4pio) January 26, 2019
Crash now involves one confirmed fatality. No other injuries reported.
Troopers will be investigating for several hours. Expect delays.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player