SPOKANE, Wash. - Are you a Game of Thrones fan? If so, a local Spokane ice cream shop has something special for you.
The Scoop, located at 1001 W 25th Ave, is hosting a “Game of Cones” event in honor of the hit show’s final season.
Every week, the shop will feature two themed flavors and a black waffle cone from now until May 19.
The flavor that sells the best will move on to fight the next week’s special flavor.
Right now, visitors can take pictures with a cardboard cut-out of Daenerys Targaryen, or a House Stark poster.
However, Jennifer Davis, one of the shop’s owners, says that they will be bringing in different themed pictures, posters, and other things for visitors to have fun with throughout the event.
Make sure you go get a cone throne soon!
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Park Rangers help ramp up security at local parks, pools
- SCRAPS says local elementary school kids severely abused cat
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election
- ‘We're not mascots': Wash. lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes
- Coeur d'Alene City Council votes to bring back full Ironman race in 2021
- Sex offender with violent history back in Spokane, living with other offenders