SPOKANE, Wash. - Some law enforcement agencies have ended their agreements to be on A&E's real-time police show "Live PD."
Some local government leaders have concluded the program was making their communities looks bad. Those communities include Bridgeport, Connecticut; Tulsa, Oklahoma; and Streetsboro, Ohio.
The Spokane County Sheriff's Office has participated in the past, but isn't doing so now, as the department focuses on recruiting.
The sheriff's office says it is looking to start back up in the spring or summer, and Spokesman Deputy Mark Gregory says they haven't seen any negative effect or bad publicity from participating.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW