SPOKANE, Wash. - You're likely waking up to a dusting of snow outside your home! We shouldn't see too much more snowfall today, though there is a chance for some flurries.
Be careful on your way to work and school today-- last night's snow mixed with freezing temperatures overnight could make for a dicey morning commute.
This morning we're expecting cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid-30s.
Our next chance of rain and/or snow comes Wednesday.
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs
- Spokane named to list of best U.S. cities to start a business
- Rock slide blocking Highway 200 near Trestle Creek
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12