SPOKANE, Wash. - The snow promised in a winter weather advisory arrived in Spokane Tuesday afternoon.
Through the afternoon it will stay falling as a wet snow and then turn to rain in the evening. Watch for times of freezing rain as well during the evening commute.
Overnight, it will be rain with up to half and inch possible.
The northern areas of Washington and Idaho will see snow.
On Snoqualmie Pass, chains required on all vehicles except all wheel drive, Oversize Vehicles Prohibited. There is compact snow and ice on the roadway.
On Stevens Pass, traction tires are required. There is compact snow and ice on the roadway
Be sure to watch Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker's forecast tonight on KXLY4 News at 5 & 6 for the latest conditions.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Spokane mom explains how she quit both cigarettes and vaping
80 employees evacuate safely from cannabis facility fire
- Spokane mom explains how she quit both cigarettes and vaping
- 80 employees evacuate safely from cannabis facility fire
- Washington State Cougs ranked no. 19 in the AP Top 25 Poll
- Spokane Transit Authority service changes
- WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects
- The Mirror Pond at Manito Park is getting a makeover by spring 2020