SPOKANE, Wash. - Get ready for a foggy Thursday in the Spokane area and that's even after you've had your coffee.
Today is shaping up to be very similar to yesterday. The high temperature is expected to be in the mid 30s. If the fog does dissapate in the afternoon, it will just reveal more clouds. Those clouds are going to keep the overnight temperatures right around 30 degrees.
Friday morning a new storm moves into the area.
"Mid morning looks like rain coming into the Spokane area," said KXLY4s Mark Peterson. "We should get a break on Saturday with a high of 42, but then another chance of snow on Sunday."
Areas in northern Washington and Idaho could see two inches of snow by Saturday morning.
For those traveling across the Washgint, the passes are bare and dry. In Idaho, 4th of July Pass and Lookout Pass are bare and dry as well.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing