BIGFORK, Mont. - A small earthquake shook parts of the Flathead Valley, in Northwest Montana, Sunday night.
According to the United States Geological Survey, it happened at about 6:44 p.m. north of Bigfork. USGS reports that it was recorded at a depth of about 6.1 miles. There have been no reports of damage or injuries.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW