ATHOL, Idaho - Silverwood is celebrating their 30th season with great deals to kick off the season. The park will open its gates for the first time this season on Saturday, May 5, and remain open only on weekends until Memorial Day.
For opening "Anniversary Weekend," tickets to the theme park will be $19.88, to celebrate the year they first opened.
If you can't make it to opening weekend, but would like to visit this summer, the early bird special may be for you. Tickets under the early bird special can save visitors up to $32. For 1-day park admission, tickets are $39. For 2-day park admission, tickets are $70. You must purchase the special by Friday, May 4. The tickets can be used any time during the season.
For Mother's Day weekend, mom can get in free with the purchase of tickets for the family.
Memorial Day Weekend, or "American Heroes Weekend," military personnel, veterans, police officers and firefighters receive free admission with their identification.
Silverwood's Visitor's Guide recommends once the park opens seven day a week, to visit on a Wednesday and Thursday to avoid crowds.
Boulder Beach opens June 9.
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane
- Sketch released of suspect in Clarkston bank robbery