SHOSHONE COUNTY, Idaho - The Shoshone County Sheriff's Office has suspended the search for an elderly man who disappeared in North Idaho.
Lionel Harding-Thomas, 69, was last seen around 11:00 p.m. Friday in the area of Elizabeth Park. He suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and has a hard time getting around without a wheelchair. Several search and rescue crews, along with two K9 units, spent most of the weekend searching for Harding-Thomas.
SCSO posted an update online that noted the search for Harding-Thomas was suspended late Sunday afternoon. The post went on to say a more detailed press release will be distributed Monday morning.
- Spokane residents finish 400-mile bike ride fundraiser
- KXLY Hoopfest Best Team Name contest starts Monday
- CDA doctor volunteers, races at Ironman 70.3
- Firefighters respond to house fire near Whitworth University
- Woman fights off attacker trying to kidnap her at gunpoint near TJ Meenach
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12