SHOSHONE COUNTY, Idaho - UPDATE: John H. Wild has been found. His car was reportedly stuck up Nine Mile Road. He is safe, and they are waiting for Wild's family at the Shoshone County Sheriff's Office.
In a Facebook post on Thursday night, the Shoshone County Sheriff's office said they are on the lookout for a missing Mullan man.
86-year-old John H. Wild has been missing since 3:53 p.m. today. He was last seen in his grey 2011 Chevy Impala with a Nevada license plate reading "pops1". His last known location was Nine Mile Road near Black Cloud near Wallace, Idaho around 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
After pinging Wild's phone at 4:00 p.m., the sheriff's department reported that the ping was in an isolated part of Montana. Mineral County deputies assisted in the search, but could not locate Wild.
Shoshone County Sheriff's office is currently searching for more information.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player