SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Training Unit is hosting a training opportunity where people can learn important information intended to help you increase your situational awareness, decision making and knowledge in human dynamics.
The Sheriff's Office says the training is designed to help equip people to recognize clues and indicators, which could assist in identifying potential problems early, allowing them to be addressed before a critical incident occurs.
It is a 4-hour course and the Sheriff's Office has two dates scheduled. The cost of the course is $50 per person; however, the first 5 teachers to email Anthony Anderman at email@example.com will receive FREE admission.
Situational Awareness - Increase Survivability Course
Anthony Anderman, M.S.,Ed.
2 Dates to choose from:
March 31, 2018 (1:00PM-5:00PM)
April 21, 2018 (1:00PM-5:00PM)
Cost: $50.00 per person
Register on Everbrite by clicking here.
- Made in the Northwest: Cygnus
- GU students told to avoid area of police activity in Logan neighborhood
- Students from seven to seventeen plan Spokane's March For Our Lives
- Moscow seeks nominees for 2018 Mayor's Earth Day Awards
- Groups oppose Senate candidate's planned rally, citing safety concerns
- Dog shot twice after giving birth to litter of puppies